Why you should use Facebook Lead Form:
- With Facebook Lead form, candidates no longer have to fill in all the information that is required for most vacancy pages.
- Candidates are already logged into their Facebook accounts, so most information is pre-filled.
- You are able to attract candidates that wouldn’t respond to your own vacancy page.
- You are able to create custom questions for more quality candidates or a simple form for quantity candidates.
- Multi-usage: for recruitment, information, subscription, and or for more information about your company
- Get the candidates via the Facebook page
- Quick apply page
- New functionality
- Blue-collar market
- You can ask the right questions
- Find leads that matter
- Reduce drop-offs
- Integrate with your CRM
- No connection with your ATS by default
- Passive candidates that need a quick and secure follow-up
New opportunity for getting more candidates into the recruitment funnel
Lead Form tips & tricks
- Show the value of working at your company in the ads and why they should share their data with your business.
- Keep your questions simple.
- Ask as few questions as possible.
- Ask relevant questions.
- Reflect your Employer Brand in your ads.
- Combine it with an Employer Brand campaign to get more candidates
- Reply fast to your incoming candidates.
- Don’t miss any incoming candidates by setting your notifications in your Facebook page manager.