1 Who are we?
We are Wonderkind, an innovative company that uses software to target job advertisements for our Clients. Throughout this website, Wonderkind processes privacy-sensitive and/or personal data. Wonderkind values the privacy of its visitors and users, and observes due care in processing and protecting personal data.
During our processing activities, we stick to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This means we:
• Clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this privacy statement • Limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes • Ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required
• Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data, and that we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf
• Respect your right to inspect, correct, and/or delete your personal data that is held by us When we gather personal data for our own business needs, Wonderkind is the responsible party (the Data Controller). For example, when we gather personal data in order to provide users access to our platform and enable our users to place job advertisements or use other related services.
This privacy statement is only applicable to the use of our websites by users, and to visitors of this corporate site (wonderkind.com and jobs.wonderkind.com).
For information about how we process data from (prospective) job applicants, which we perform on behalf of our Clients, please see our Candidate Privacy Statement and the privacy statement(s) of the relevant Client(s). In this privacy statement, we will explain which personal data we collect and for which purposes. We recommend that you read it carefully.
2 What data do we gather?
When you use our website, create an account, fill in a contact form, send us a message via instant messaging through our website, or send us an email, you provide personal data to us.
We collect and use the following data, for the purposes as mentioned in this privacy statement:
• Company name
• Telephone number
• Email address
• Company address
• User ID
• Website usage information: IP addresses, domain, browser type and language, referring website addresses, date/time of visits, and page view data
• Search keywords
• Other personal data which you provide to us via a contact forms, instant messaging, or email
Storage of your personal data
The majority of the personal data that we collect e.g. through contact forms on our website or directly from Prospects and/or Clients of Wonderkind are stored in Salesforce, our Customer Relation Management (CRM) system. Salesforce complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data transferred from the European Union to the United States in reliance on Privacy Shield. Salesforce has certified to the Department of Commerce that it adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles with respect to such data. Please click this link to learn more about Salesforce’s commitment to privacy.
3 How do we use your data?
We might use your data to:
• Remember you when you visit our website and see how you navigate through it by using cookies. We explain which cookies we use below
• Use your anonymised data to identify your interests. We might then put your anonymised data into audience segments, which means we can serve you advertisements and offers that will interest you
• Ensure that the products and services we provide to you are correctly administered • Contact you by email, mail, telephone, text message, instant messaging through our website or through social media to let you know about any of our products, services or promotions (which, in some cases may be provided by third parties)
• Ensure that materials on the website or in apps are presented in the most effective way for you and your computer or mobile device
• Collect and log numeric internet addresses to improve the website, and to monitor website usage to better understand our users’ experience (e.g. how much time they spend on which pages, which links they choose to click, what users do and don’t like, etc.)
• Assess and understand our readers’ feedback and identify usage hotspots • To keep you updated on any of our services that you have subscribed to, unless you have told us otherwise
• To provide access to our platform. This platform allows you, among other things, to place job advertisements, and to analyse their performance
• To fully answer, and correctly handle your message or question when you send us a message via instant messaging on our website, fill out a contact form on our website, or send us an email
4 Applicants to Wonderkind jobs (jobs.wonderkind.com)
This section is only applicable to applicants of jobs at Wonderkind as shown on our Careers Site (jobs.wonderkind.com).
By applying for a job on Wonderkind’s Careers Site, you give consent to Wonderkind to process your personal data to facilitate the entire job application procedure by pressing ‘submit application’. The following personal data may be processed by Wonderkind:
• Full name, email address, telephone number and picture
• Curriculum Vitae/Résumé
• Cover letter
• Your LinkedIn or Indeed profile
• Which job you have applied for, and the statuses, notes and planning related to your job application • Email communications
After the job application procedure has been ended, we will delete your personal data within a reasonable time from our Careers Portal, unless we have informed you that we require it for other purposes (e.g. Wonderkind’s talent pool) and you gave consent to it. At any time, you may exercise one of the rights mentioned in section 9 of this privacy statement.
Part of the personal data we collect, is collected via cookies or other technologies, which are placed in part by third parties.
A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your computer when you visit certain websites. When we refer to “cookies”, we include other technologies with similar purposes. We use multiple types of cookies on our site.
We have no access to third party cookies and third party organisations have no access to ours. The third-party organisations that place cookies have their own strict privacy policies.
6 Protecting your data
The password you provide when registering with the website is encrypted to ensure protection against unauthorised access to your personal data.
We invest in high-quality security, and do our utmost to protect user privacy. No data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure and, therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data and/or use of the website. Any information that you send is at your own risk and may be read by others. However, once we have received your personal data we use strict procedures to protect the security of this data. Wonderkind takes information security seriously as evidenced by our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and NEN 7510:2017 certificates.
We take the following security measures to reduce risk of misuse of, and unauthorised access to, personal data:
• Logical access control, using two-factor authentication
• Automatic logging of actions
• Organisational, and physical measures for access security
• Security of network connections via Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology • SSH-keys
• Application logs
• Encryption of authentication tokens
7 Disclosing your data
We may disclose your personal data if we are required to do so by law, or if we believe in good-faith that such action is necessary to comply with the law.
We sometimes share your personal data with third parties (subcontractors, or parties who provide various products and services on our behalf). We may also do this in order to verify, correct, and add further contact information to the details we hold on you.
We never sell personal data, or pass it to third parties for marketing purposes without your permission. In order to execute an agreement, we may provide your data to the following third parties:
• Payment service providers
• Email service providers
• Hosting providers
• Providers of technical support
We will only provide personal data to a government agency when we are obliged to do so by law.
8 Retention of data
The personal data that you provide to us when creating an account, is retained until you deactivate your account, and then three months after that in order to answer any potential follow-up questions. The personal data that you provide to us when you fill out a contact form or, send us an email, is retained until we have fully dealt with your question or request, and six months after that in order to answer any additional questions.
The data we collect via cookies is stored according to the privacy policies of the relevant third parties. Please view the privacy statements of these third parties for more information.
9 Your rights regarding your personal data
Within our portal, you can access a management environment where you can set, specify and change settings, and modify your personal data if necessary.
You have the right to request your personal data for inspection.
You can request your personal data for rectification or erasure, when the data is incorrect or no longer relevant. You have the right to object against the processing or restrict the processing of your personal data.
You have the right to obtain a copy of your data in a standard, machine-readable format.
To exercise any of the rights mentioned in this privacy statement, you may submit a written request to Wonderkind. This can also be done by sending an email to Wonderkind’s privacy team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are of the opinion that we process your personal data in a manner contrary to applicable privacy rules, then you have the right to submit a complaint to the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (Dutch Data Protection Authority).
10 Third-party websites
This statement is not applicable to any third-party websites connected to this website through links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a secure and careful manner. We recommend you read these websites’ privacy statements before making use of these websites.
11 Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you review this statement regularly, so that you remain informed of any changes.
12 Contact information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact us at:
Wonderkind Global B.V.